Wanna grab a quick snack, or a great starter eligible for all ages?? Believe me kids will love it and there’s no better way to feed veggies to them. Here is a recipe,speedy and cushy, loaded with nutrition and taste. So get going , and don’t wait to try this one!
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3-4 chopped chillies
- 250 grms cottage cheese( cubed)
- 200grms bell peppers( cubed)
- 200 grms water chestnuts (peeled and cut into halves)
- 6-7 baby corns( sliced slant)
- 2tsp soya sauce
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 2-3 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp green chilli sauce
- A pinch ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp of cornflour ( paste in half cup of water)
Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add garlic and chillies. Sauté for a min or two. Add baby corn and water chestnuts. Sauté for 3-4 mins . Add the sauces, sugar and salts. Stir well. Now add the bell peppers and cottage cheese cubes . Lastly pour in the cornflour paste , cook for a min , mix well and serve immediately.